Saturday, February 15, 2014

On Love for Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day from Paint On My Walls to you.  This was a wreath I made for a fundraiser event in Highland Village and I wanted to post it yesterday as my blog valentine along with some of my favorite quotes and thoughts about LOVE.  More Art Journal pages coming soon as well as details about the Hope Springs Eternal Art Show at the MCL Grand opening next week.

Key To My Heart Wreath
by Cheryl Harris White
SOLD
"Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star." — e.e. cummings

Where there is great love, there are always wishes. Willa Cather

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2  

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King, Jr.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13 





No comments:

Post a Comment