Friday, November 11, 2016

From Piedras Negras With Love



A missionary my husband knows  recently went on a short term mission trip to Mexico to minister to abused children.  All of these children have been removed from their homes or situation due to physical and or sexual abuse to Casa de Paz for restoration and to find them good safe homes.  She took a print of one of my paintings with her and brought supplies for the children to use in re creating it with their own hands.  Each child completed a square painting and when they put them together, the result was a beautiful work of art.    

From Piedras Negras With Love

I am so blessed that God has given me this gift and that I can share it with others.  

To God be the glory, great things He has done.   God makes all things new.

Singing Tree
by Cheryl Harris White
Acrylic Collage on Canvas
From Piedras Negras With Love
Casa de Paz Children's Home
Mexico


No comments:

Post a Comment